XS to Plus Size Cycling Clothing
Buying cycling clothing when you're not super-fit can be intimidating, to say the least!
If you are thinking about getting on a bike for the first time don't be put off. We have the largest selection of plus size and non-shimy cycling clothing available in the UK and we will do all we can to ensure you are kitted out correctly. We stock most lines in sizes up to ladies size 22 (24 in our Best Selling lines and Men's size XXXL.
Tips for Buying
- Make sure whoever you buy from has a good returns policy. We will accept return of any unworn item if it doesn't fit you, or even if you just don't like it. Simply send it back to us, folded up in the original packaging.
- Take your measurements and use the sizing chart provided, that will give you the best chance of ordering the correct size first time.
- If at first you don’t succeed try try again. Do not be put off if the first pair of cycling shorts you try isn’t the perfect fit, there will be a pair out there to suit you so keep on trying.
- Sit on the bike to establish whether your kit is the correct fit. There is nothing worse than trying on a jersey and thinking it fits ok only to get on the bike and realise that it rides up when you are in the riding position.
- Just because you are riding a bike, it does not mean you have to be decked out head to toe in lycra. Most of our chosen technical fabrics are Not Shiny. We also have some great Loose Fit Cycling 3/4 Capris which you can wear over the top of your Padded Undies or shorts, and you can wear them off the bike too!
- Our phylosophy is to provide the best quality cycling kit which is not only comfortable on the bike, but makes you feel comfortable off the bike as well: in the cafe, office or supermarket.
- If you buy from the US, where there is a larger selection of plus size clothing available, be aware that you will probably have to pay customs charges and VAT to the carrier before they will deliver your package.