Please note that cotton based fabrics may fade with use, especially in hot or sunny conditons.
We are particularly proud of our ladies cotton/Lycra shorts. They are one of Corinne's first designs.
Who Are They Designed For?
These cycle shorts are perfect for women who are not keen on very tight, shiny Lycra, and prefer something a little more modest and inconspicuous. Non entirely Lycra Free, but we just only just enough of it to keep the Cotton in good shape. Popular for touring and commuting.
- These shorts give the same fit as traditional Lycra shorts,but with a more flattering appearance
- Non-shiny Cotton rich fabric, more substantial and less revealing: 88% Cotton / 12% Lycra
- Cotton / Lycra is not slippery, so there is no need for leg grippers - a great relief for many
- Lower leg cuff prevents the material from riding up, in a far more comfortable manner than gripper
- Padding made from our own CD Special, Soft Supple fleece-based fabric
- High wicking propertiesof of padding fabric ensure quick drying
- High back to reduce drafts
- Reflective piping on both sides of legs, for improved safety.
- Wide waistband so much more comfortable on the stomach
Cycling Plus Magazine Rating - 81%
Cycling Today magazine Rating - 4/5
"These are comfort, quality and design for those who are fed up with plain black. A more fashionable style, and colour deep enough not to show any perspiration. These are pretty, a feminine touch a lot of women look for and appreciate. Made from matt cotton/lycra fabric, they are a comfortable, good quality, easy wear short. The liner is unobtrusive but provides adequate padding."
Reviewed by Emma Hillyard
Simply the best cycling shorts I have ever worn. Soft, attractively finished and an excellent fit. Comfort beyond expectation with padding that is barely noticeable...It is clear that these were designed by a woman for a woman...
September 2007 | www.cyclingworldmag.com | Cycling World
Testimonial from Joanne Hikling
Womens Cotton / Lycra Cycle Shorts
Dear Corinne, Many thanks for my clothes which came today. I love the fabrics you use, they are soft and comfortable, and I find the fit good. (My brother has just started cycle commuting and is very keen at the moment. If this lasts into the colder months I will be recommending your Roubaix tights to him as I find them lovely and warm especially combined with your shorts to keep my thighs warm). Thanks Joanne Hickling