Who are they designed for?
Those who require a particularly superior quality of padding, a high performance garment, in a hard wearing, highly breathable fabric. This pad is our CD Special Soft, Supple, Seamless padding, but double thickness for the best comfort. Supplex is quick drying and has excellent wicking properties, therefore good for those on the move. Stays warm when damp, giving better comfort in conditions of variable temperature and moisture; eg. climbing and descending. Secure inside rear pocket.
- Double thickness extra comfort padding for maximum comfort
- Padding made from our own Special, Soft Supple fleece-based fabric
- High wicking propertiesof of padding fabric ensure quick drying
- These are longs shorts, rather than short tights
- Most importantly they protect the knees
- High wicking, quick drying fabric: 89% Supplex, 11%Lycra
- Hard wearing and durable
- Remain comfortable even when damp
- Excellent breathabilty
- High back, with secure inside rear key pocket
- Lower leg cuff rather than 'leg grippers' for better comfort
- Special Soft, Supple, Seamless Padding to cushion your nether regions
- High back to protect the kidneys
- SIZES = S: 30-32", M: 32-34" waist, L: 34-36" XL: 36-38", XXL: 40-42, XXXL: 42-44
Men's Supplex 3/4
I have just completed the first Dungeness-Durness (The D2D!) solo and unsupported cycle ride – a bit like the LEJOG but bigger and better. I bought a pair of your Double Comfort Supplex ¾ a week or so before departure…..and they were a brilliant buy. I wore them for about 16 days of my 23-day, 1053-mile ride and I found them exceptionally comfortable in a range of conditions. They offered exactly what it said on the tin: I found them warm in frosty conditions (yes, in June), windproof in serious gales, shower-proof but, above all, very comfortable on days of up to 76 miles. The were good even in warm conditions.
I’ve used similar products but they gave some chafing behind the knees and in the crotch. Yours didn’t even though I only washed them once. I doubt if you get too many unsolicited testimonials, but this email I just that. Thank you very much indeed.
Kind regards, Alistair. Alistair Macdonald FRGS