Who / what is it for?
Those who want a stylish, flattering cycling jacket which will insulate and keep an even body climate, and feel fantastic to wear as well.
Rated 8/10 by Cycling Plus magazine, December 2004
"Super cosy, and a firm favourite off the bike too"
- This jacket is made with a cosy-warm thermal brushed Roubaix fabric: 85% Nylon / 15% Lycra
- It is cut long in the back for extra warmth, but with no rear pockets: thus suitably worn as part of your 'layering system' on the bike, or as a stylish snug jacket off the bike.
- Neat phone pocket in side seam
- High wicking, quick drying fabric
- Stays comfortable when damp and drys quickly
- Excellent insulation without over heating
- Easy to wash and care for - no special treatments
- So stylish and flattering you will want to wear it off the bike as well
Testimonial fromPauline Graham
I just had to let you know I have just bought one of your Ladies Thermo jackets from Ghyllside cycles. It is really fabulous. I got it in deep purple with black sides and white stripes. The colour is so rich, the garment is beautifully made and fits me perfectly. Thank you so much for designing cycling clothes that are so wearable. I am also a great fan of your cotton lycra shorts. We don't all want to have shiny lycra and garish colours. Well done - I won't need to recommend your products when all my cycling friends see me in this jacket - it will recommend itself.
Best wishes, Pauline Graham
Women's Thermo Biking Jacket