Who Are They Designed For?
These cycle shorts are perfect for women who like a shorter leg cut. These are a little more modest and inconspicuous than regular shiny lycra. Popular for touring and commuting.
- Shorter leg cut, for shorter legs, or browner legs
- These shorts give the same fit as traditional Lycra shorts,but with a more flattering appearance
- Non-shiny fabric, more substantial and less revealing
- Cotton / Lycra is not slippery, so there is no need for leg grippers - a great relief for many
- Lower leg cuff prevents the material from riding up, in a far more comfortable manner than gripper
- Special CD Soft , Supple, Seamless padding for excellent comfort,
- High back to reduce draughts
- Reflective piping on both sides of legs, for improved safety.
- Wide waistband so much more comfortable on the stomach
Cycling Plus Magazine Rating - 81%
Cycling Today magazine Rating - 4/5
"These are comfort, quality and design for those who are fed up with plain black. A more fashionable style, and colour deep enough not to show any perspiration. These are pretty, a feminine touch a lot of women look for and appreciate. Made from matt cotton/lycra fabric, they are a comfortable, good quality, easy wear short. The liner is unobtrusive but provides adequate padding."
Reviewed by Emma Hillyard
Simply the best cycling shorts I have ever worn.
Soft, attractively finished and an excellent fit.
Comfort beyond expectation with padding that
is barely noticeable...It is clear that these were
designed by a woman for a woman...
September 2007 | www.cyclingworldmag.com | Cycling World
Testimonial from Eileen Alexander
I have now received the shorts I ordered and just as your website says they're great!
Womens Mini Cotton/Lycra Cycle Shorts