Tesimonal from Jane Saunders
Ladies X-elle Waterproof Bike Jacket
This jacket is very good, obviously designed by a cyclist. I love the long sleeves and a fit which works as you lean forward for the handlebars, can go onto the drops without feeling tight across the back. The jacket is longer at the back which gives good protection and nice styling, but I am really pleased with the drop down extra flap which will protect well against the "mares tail" from the back tyre when its wet. The styling also works off the bike, so it is easy to use the bike as a means of transport without looking weird when you arrive at destination .
Through my own fault I ordered the wrong colour, Corinne sorted it out without problem and sent me exactly what I wanted.
Who / what is it for?
Those who require a fully waterproof, breathable and durable jacket at a very affordable price. Suitable for commuting, touring and sport riding. High conspicuity yellow or multi purpose black. This jacket has the additional benefit if front ‘hand warmer’ pockets, making it also user friendly off the bike.
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable all weather jacket.
- Fabric: 55% Polyester / 45% Breathable Polyurethane
- Taped seams, double layer storm flap under zip.
- Inside map pocket, into which the whole jacket can be packed, and carried around the waist with integral belt.
- Generous drop-down flap at the back.
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Full mesh lining
- This jacket is cut to look flattering and stylish in addition to being the ultimate all purpose cycling jacket - both on and off the bike.
- Fleece lined collar
- Adjustable cuffs
- Plus size 18
Testimonial from Bridget Wedderburn
just to say I cycled to work this morning Windermere to Burneside, near
Kendal, in pouring rain (flood alerts, all round the Lake District) and the
jacket I got from you kept me dry, it was great. Can't wait for the ride
Ladies X-Elle Waterproof Cycling Jacket